All of our employees are enrolled through our unique Hospitality Campus. Here they learn all about our experience, standards, systems, processes, passion and determination to deliver exceptional food to our customers.
We put all our employees through more than 40 of the most up to date ROSPA approved certifications, including: Food Safety, HACCP, Allergens and COSHH.
Once qualified, our staff obtain all the skills required to:
- Store food products safely to ensure there is no risk of cross contamination
- Produce high quality safe food to Jasper's standards within the allocated time for our customers
- Pack and package orders accurately to ensure customers receive the correct order
- Load delivery vehicles carefully and accurately to ensure customers receive their order correctly and undamaged
- Deliver undamaged orders on time and to the correct customer with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Collect used platters, equipment and insulated bags in a timely manner, ensuring they are washed safely, sanitised and dried for re-use where appropriate.
Our professional and dedicated staff are the heartbeat of our business, so providing them with the right knowledge and tools from the very beginning is key in maintaining our happy, successful and smoothly-operated kitchens.